Wednesday, August 27, 2008

what a day?!?

oh boy!!today was one of the most eventful days in a long time.....I had disturbed sleep yesterday night...and that certain Mr. Anshuman I mentioned in my last post well he has been trying to get friendly with me...he keeps mailing back after my polite byes...so i decided to just keep responding back out of curiosity...have a peek:

Me: Hey there,Gudluck with ur search. cheers

Him:thanks, Are you a student? bengali? if I am not wrong?

Me:Im for a bit...finish studies in Nov..:) How do you know I'm Bengali?

Him: হাউ আর ইউ? (that says how are u in bengali script) just guessed it. i have never come across any bengali in these countries. most are punjabi's, gujjus or muslims..are you going to work here or back to india? Aus is such a nice place to live. As a student you probably must have not seen the beautiful hidden places. do you drive? or uni - home - uni. My friends who study keep studying and working all the time. and they think australia is all about darling harbor or star city.

and theres some more...neway a minute ago got an email requesting addition to msn messanger... funny aye!!
the boy can't construct gramatically correct sentences and he claims to have spent his childhood in Britain...!!

I have been bombarded with emails from the guy....and i was thinking y?? I think it in fact got to my head...coz i had a nightmare last nite...saw that I have a scary ass stalker...and none other than this name popped into me head...and i woke up so scared....neway I have classes that I teach every wednesday morning from 10 to 1 pm straight...and guess when i woke up???
9:35AM!!!! all hell broke loose with the realisation...it takes me about 45 mins to get to uni from home.... thank my lucky stars...my uncle was the unit coordinator for the unit untill last sem..so he taught the first hour on me behalf... just saved my ass..!!!

and I forgot to take any food coz i was rushing....and food at the cafeteria - overpriced shit....which i don't feel like eatin...so i had nothing the whole day...and while on my way back home I got grilled chicken and garlic sauce (a whole massive tub) from a lebanese restaurant...and gulped down my food as soon as i reached home...felt just like heaven....I'm in love with this garlic sauce thingie...also been wanting to try hamas (after watching the zohan movie) ......

I have a ton papers to read and summarize before midday tomorrow and so ill be up till late doin my stufff....coz i have to literallly finish almost half the model and all the analysis and conclusion thngie.....within 2.5 weeks time...(which is to little!!:'(...) so I shall be off now....

22 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I think u should go out with ur new friend.
Maybe on a date to the hidden places..hahahahahahahaha!

Aphrodite said...

@moo..seems like he's a man whore...500% chance I'm right...:)

Anonymous said...

fix this new fan of yours....he seems to be causin quite a lot of flutter in your life :)

Aphrodite said...

@buzz..ahmm blocked him..:P

Mez said...

Give the fellow a benefit of doubt lady :O

It's nice to see otherz life exciting if not ur own...hehe

How u been?

Mysterious Mia said...

ah seems like a despo so watch out babes.

n yeah lucky u...yru uncle saved yur ass!!

btw i dunno abt others but i have spent so much of my time at darling harbour...the place has its own charm.....i wonder what wud sydney be without darling harbour eh.....next time u do go there pls take 2 mins of yru time n think of moi ;) the most annoying r the birds at darling harbour inne?

Keshi said...

**I have been bombarded with emails from the guy

he's a despo...run girl run!



lol!


Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@mez...lol I'm sure hes a man whore on the lookout for his female counterpart...I have been busy nd u??

Aphrodite said...

@mia...i agree it has its own charm...my favourirte place arnd there...i call it my thnking spot...the two floating wooden thingies at the back of the opera house...when the tides high it rocks...love the feeling...:)

Aphrodite said...

@keshi...lolo...blocked him..:)in safe waters now...:)

Parul Gupta said...

well at least i am never interested in a guy that shows too little or too much interest in me...dont knw abt u...wat say....

Mez said...

Busy is an understatement..u know :/

Aphrodite said...

@parul same goes for me..:)

Aphrodite said...

@mez...u knw..its crazy!!

Mysterious Mia said...

you have a dedication for ya at

http://bloggersambrosia.blogspot.com/2008/08/feeling-horny.html
come check it out n make yur dedications. cheers!!

Aphrodite said...

@mia...thankx :)

Keshi said...

good on ya!

If u can, block him off from ur brain too. lol!

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@keshi...:)

Solitaire said...

Red flags should go up!!!!

Aphrodite said...

@solitaire....ahmm...:P

Anonymous said...

hehehehehe! God, u get these kinds there also?!

:D

ROFL @ yur dream :))

mebbe u shud try and find out abt the 'hidden' places :P

Aphrodite said...

@veens..these kinds are tailor made by god himself..and can be found in abundance all over the earth..grrrr...i blocked the freak...*sighs* will never get to know about the hidden places now...*look of sadness*..:P