Monday, August 25, 2008

monday blues....

I don’t like being sad .....I guess like most people.....melancholy/blues...are welcome sometimes though...teaches us to appreciate life and all that we have been blessed with.....I have started enjoying small things in life....at times a mere song i have been listening to...makes me so happy...at other times...a stupid offhand comment by a total stranger can ruin my mood for the day....specially so if its a stranger at times...coz i keep thinking WTF is her/his problem...another judgemental moron with a big mouth just being an ass without really seeing the whole picture....
Today was an average day...one of the highlights of the day was my new red bottle of French perfume....french connection...:P called tender love...it was really cheap too...a good purchase....another of those things added to me list...i have a fetish for shoes, and dresses and anything red and now parfum got added to the list....the other highlight was...I got a significant bit of my empirical model done...and things are going good with the thesis.... :)
I had put up an add on gumtree for Indian chicks looking for a roomie...coz I was planning on moving to a new apartment when i get back from india early next year...and I had put up this add yesterday...and today I get an email from some Mr. Anshuman Mathur....wishing me a very good evening...and offering a room in his two bedroom apartment in the CBD...and also with an invite to meet him and get to know him better...lol this after i specifically mentioned I’m looking for a female flatmate....boy oh boy....!!!have to say yet again....indian boys!!!
My current favourite songs are acouple of songs by this American singer/composer....I’m so addicted to his songs specially from his latest album....got introduced to them by a friend and have been crazy about him ever since....

finally got to watch House season 4 ep 14....had missed that earlier on...love that show and hugh laurie a lot....can't wait till season 5 starst this september.... :P

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday blues haa ? got me so nervy that i ended up havin temprature :)

Aphrodite said...

@buzz..lol...sorry dude..:P

Solitaire said...

Haha!! Don't worry. Monday is over!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

sigh sigh Monday blues aaye...
French connection be good stuff...heehee....rich kid!

Aphrodite said...

@solitaire...more monday to come...:'(

Aphrodite said...

@moo...nething but rich ...:(

Llama said...

I get Friday blues since my only off is on Thursday. The blues suck.

Keshi said...

I call it Monday Reds. cos Im like FIRE on Mondays...nobody move, nobody get near me! LOL!

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@poojo...tell me abt it..:(

Aphrodite said...

@keshi...ur funny..girl...:( so mogambo khush hai na??.. ;)

Solitaire said...

Enjoy the Wednesday...midweek!!! Weekend almost here!!

Aphrodite said...

@solitaire..yeah....weekend comes with "no uni so do as much house work and research work as possible"...:P

Tazeen said...

yeah
enjoy wednesday

Aphrodite said...

@tahzeen....:)

Keshi said...

haha yes!

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@Keshi...lol!!!boy o boy!! am I glad I was starting to imagine u as the she devil with two red horns and a long sleek red tail...:P

Cinderella said...

Its wednesday already girl !
2 more days to go !!!!

Rofl @ keshi's comment !!!!!

Aphrodite said...

@cinderella...hmmm today was a disaster from the moment i opened my eyes :(

Mysterious Mia said...

hello dearie...

awww... hope yur doing better now. FCUK is one of ma fav brands

n on anshuman mathur...told ya na desis will remain desis....so wat suburb do u wanna move in eh....cbd has its own charm actually inne?

n hey guess what i heard the song am yurs n yeah i liked it too....i had it on my playlist which i must have got from one of my cousins but damn never heard that one before....take care

hugs

Aphrodite said...

@mia...i wanna stick to strathfield...just too convinient....im so used to it..:)

Mysterious Mia said...

OMG yru in strathfield...i had friends there right next to the indian store....n then they moved towards blockbuster....

by the way the 7/11 store there....if u go there in the evenings theres an indian guy working there, does he still work there, i used to quite fancy his bike....

yeah i agree strathfield is convinient n once u've stayed in strathfield one might not like other suburbs as its very happening n all...atleast compared to other suburbs...but there r just too many roaches in strathfield dont ya think so....

OMG...yur my secons sydney connection, first was keshi n now ya....Muuuuuuuuuwah!!!

Keshi said...

lol Cindy yes Im in flames on Mondays! hahaha!


Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@mia....it is rather convinient so i dnt wanna move outof here..I never go to 7/11..so donno abt guys thr..lol!!!OMG true thr r way to many roaches...blockbuster is undergoing refurbishment...they made the store half its earlier size...we can talk on gtalk...gimme ur email..if u dont have a problem with it...:)

Anonymous said...

i read this one to knw bt yur stalker :D

hehehe :)

Aphrodite said...

@veens...my stalkers gone finally...:P