Thursday, August 21, 2008

oye oye oye....

yet another random day of this not that special year....woke up late this morning...around 9 and felt like never uncurling myself or leaving my blanket...so another 10 mins..and another 10...added upto an hour and finally woke up at 10am....and needless to say OH crap need to rush now....and rush I did....although like a good "little girl" I had a cup-a-milk with heaps of drinking chocolat..in it...and a croussant...

have been trying to convinse people to watch persepolis with me...but no...people don't like watching unconventional films....DAMN!!...neway finally did find someone who agreed to come along...so Im watching it this sunday....

as soon as i reached uni....for some reason....my mood did a total 180 degree...I wasn't upset or annoyed when I left home...but by the time I reached uni....Í was feeling pretty angry...I try hard not to get worked up by what "judgemental morons with brains the size of peanuts and mouth as big as the size of the face at Luna Park"...usually have to say about me or how I live life....

But at times....things get to me..human after alll...and that too a tad too emotional...trying hard to be strong.....neway....I was pretty shocked when Mum mentioned somethign about getting settled and marriage etc...I mean she was talking about it happening next year...for a second I thought she was joking...but apparently not...the very idea...seems insane to me...the thought of being responsible for another person too when I barely manage to take my own seriously.....lol...Itll take a bit of convinsing when I see her later this year ....for her to drop that idea...but I can be convinsing and persistent....I always get my way...somehow.....always have since as far as I can remember...

Theres a millions different things still racing through my mind...and I cannot make sense of half the things....and this uncertainty about life scares me...I don't know what I want....(kindoff do..but not fully)...I don't know where Ill end up 6 months from now....I don't know who Ill be living with 6months from now...neither do I know If I will live here for long.......and the list of the unknown is long....

I bought a brand new flash drive (4GB) and the highlight of today is my brand new RED (blood red... :) ) bath towel...I'm just about three items away from being the proud owner of a head to toe "red" thingies...as part of my wardrobe...

16 comments:

Mysterious Mia said...

hahah.....face as big as teh luna park face...frankly that face never attacted me re.... i think they cud have done something better...heheheh

anyways just like what i was going thru, infact a wee bit even right....the uncertainty bit....damn yeah its killing but filhaal am concentrating on my present n making d most out of what i have in hand right now...atleast trying i must say ;)

Aphrodite said...

@mia...ahmmm...I try tooo but this not knowing haunts me big time..:(

Anonymous said...

oye good post aphrodite. i relate to the last para of this post very much.

i love this uncertainity a bit and like to feel this always.....

Aphrodite said...

@buzz..the last para???ur a guy who owns a red bath towel...and have everything in red in his wardrobe...:)

Tairebabs said...

face as big as luna park! lol, what a description.

Marriage and the responsibility of looking after another, I sometimes wonder too but oh well, many have done it and am sure we would both be fine.

About being uncertain, I felt like that for about a year and half. I wasn't totally uncertain but I didn't know what to do next and if I should be taking steps to do anything at all. But I think that phase will pass.

Anonymous said...

woops i screwed it up....i meant this lines

"and this uncertainty about life scares me...I don't know what I want....(kindoff do..but not fully)...I don't know where Ill end up 6 months from now....I don't know who Ill be living with 6months from now...neither do I know If I will live here for long.......and the list of the unknown is long...."

i meant this lines, not the red stuff in the wardrobe....sorry for the wrong para

Mez said...

So what all do u have red in ur wardrobe ;) ?

U just 23 and ur mum already thinkin abt marriage. Tel aunty to let u find ur guy..notin like that nah. U gotta lifetime ahead for settling down...better njoi ur youth abhi.

Aphrodite said...

@tairebabs...im so not ready...like how things are now:)

Aphrodite said...

@buzz...i know i know...was just leg plling..:)

Aphrodite said...

@mez...already did....:)

Parul Gupta said...

hey aphrodie...m happily married n wld recommend marriage to whosoever is thinking of getting into one....
in fact one of my post is secrets of good marriage...so whenever u think of settling down...do read it...

cheers
parul

Aphrodite said...

@parul....well lucky u..see I havnt met neone but idiots who just manage to totally piss me off...nd i reckon its way too early for me....but thankx for droppin by and i shall read up on ur post ...;)

Saim said...

can understand what u wanna convey but still d fun of life wud go away widout uncertainty...d thrill of d unknown is what makes life interesting

Aphrodite said...

@numb...i like the thrills of life too like ne joe-blow..but its only certain uncertainties that get to me...!!!thankx for droppin by..

Anonymous said...

now the best part is the last para innit :)

and that movie..temme more abt it?! hw was it?!

and dontcha worry abt the peanut heads...they r always going to be there..

and abt the uncertainity... if u knew whats going to happen everytime... life would be boring innit?!
:)

another perspective thats all :)

Aphrodite said...

@veens....*booo hooo* that moron pulled out..and i didn't watch the movie...:( true life wld be boring with the unknown element..but too much of it is too much to handle again...i am just confused..:(