Friday, August 15, 2008

indians..O!!

I get frustrated , disgusted,angry and sad sometimes when I analyse and notice the things indians do.....I mean things that are very typical of indians....
for instance...I live in a suburb where everyone is either korean or indian....well the blance is heavily tipping towards indian...rapidly...
I have noticed whenever I'm down at the local shop or the departmental store round the corner or even simply walking past...guys stare!!!and when i say stare it isn't just that they stare and then do whatever it is they were doing...its xactly the opposite...they stop what they are doin and stare like they have caught site of an ET.....there are two public telephone booths near my place..and trust me...hardly ever do I find it empty or should I say "Indian free"...when ever I pass by I can almost always hear some guy screaming at the top of his voice...dont be mistaken..its always a normal conversation...just soo loud that I pity the shop assistants near the booth...god save their eardrums...and thats not the end...if a girl passes by they do a complete 360degree to follow the chick with their gaze...I have ever so often prayed while passing through there...why doesnt one of them get strangled one day..should be a good lesson for the others who gawk at us....

My roomie P and I have this habbit of naming- wanna be cool, trying to be all "ojji...ojji...ojji" indian guys sporting gotees, and studs (sometimes more than one) and apache indian styled crew cuts....who wear tshirts so tight I can see their nipples standing out and it looks like the shirt could burst any moment (not being able to withstand the surface tension)- the likes of them "RAMBO"....

neway...a recent trip to an indian parlour left me disgusted...The lady who was serving me...had a horrible cough....and she didn't have the decensy to cover her mouth while coughing....so I was lying there with cotton thingies cvering my eyelids...while she was doing the threading...and she just kept coughing violently...and even while she was doing the cleansing....my o my....I was busy thinking....what was the point of the face cleansing...when may be all shes doing is spitting outher germs onto me face...ewoooo makes me shiver thingking of the day even now....I felt like telling her offf...for her disgusting habbit....but then could I..NO? because my eyebrows were at her mercy...I got back home and went to shower straight away...scrubbed myself raw...to get rid of all the "kooooodies" !

gggggrrrrrrrhhhhh!!!! :( oh sweet lord...Y ME???

on a ending note happy independence day to alll u :)

13 comments:

Mysterious Mia said...

yes i can relate to u its used to disgust me when the desi boys give u theose stares n behave like the wanna beees. Grrrr!! worst is when teh desi go to bondi /maroubra n take pics of women in bikini...cos then one startes representing yur nation yur value n yur upbriging....inne....dont know if u got what i mean...but desis will never change no matter where in d world they go

Aphrodite said...

@mia....i agree totally....they r so so shameless...the words missing from their dictionary...I wonder what the scene is like on nude beaches...*looks disgusted*....

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

hahaha,the indians never change do they??...
Happy independence day to u too!!!

Aphrodite said...

@moo..i knw...*phew* !!!

Mez said...

pplyyup now i am online. r u?

Keshi said...

**guys stare


very TYPICAL of Sri Lankan guys too! trust me, u cant walk down the street w.o. those 'Im undressing u now' stares YUKKKKK!


Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@keshi...i know...they do act like they have x-ray powered vision...*recoils in disgust*

Sach1 said...

I agree completely.,..
in fact whenever I see someone using plastic to cover things or reusing the gift wrap paper, I always comment saying, "so Indian" :)
But nevertheless I am proud to be one! :))

Btw..nice blog...

Aphrodite said...

@sach...sure always is...I'm proud of my roots too but certain things do make me sad nonetheless..
thankx for dropping by :)

Ipsita said...

never knew ppl face "such" probs while staying away frm India....neway...just dropped by..nice blog...tc

Aphrodite said...

@whisperer...be it newhr on earth...whereevr indians guys are thr.. such situations occur...:(

Anonymous said...

I swear! thats disgudtingand I tell u the 2nd one abt the oto u ...is even more YUCK!

i wud have told her to leave it and Go

arghhh!!! Indian guys will neva change I think so too!

Aphrodite said...

@veens....the female was halfway thru...cdn't have left.would have been a lauging stock....:(