Saturday, October 25, 2008

an evening to remember....

tonight was a night I shall not forget in a long time....It started like any ordinary saturday.... I had stayed over at my aunts place yesterday night....and today woke up in the morning to my cousin commenting..I'm a very cuddly person to sleep with (hey hey don't take it in a wrong way!!! giggly girls sleeping together and chattering away all night is the image I'm trying to project here)....

Neway I helped out with some garden work for a while...and then I was running late..had plans for the evening... Got dropped of at the station....caught a train back home reached at 2:15pm...went straight to the loo took a warm shower after a change of clothes....and by the time I was starting to get ready...my friend was already knocking on my door......it was mean to be mainly a beach plan...extensive playing with sand and splashing arnd in water followed by movie or dinner plans for the evening....

Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong today.... We were a group of 5 people...two girls and three guys....three of us forgot the obvious-to get change of clothes and towels...and to top it alll......big mistake- wore white cotton three quarters with a thin white cotton top...and realisation of my stupidity dawned on me when two of the guys started walking to the change room to change into swimwear stuff....I could only wait around the edge of the water and watch em...having lots of fun....and felt like killing myself....Could not believe I did something that stupid...... My three quarters got wet in the wrong places nonetheless....from the little bit splashing around and the sudden spray.... :(

we left the beach around 7:15....sat around and talked for a bit and then went to the respective cars to drive to the city.....but bad luck struck agian....we somehow managed to lose the parking ticket....it slid through the little gap between the steering wheel and the display screen place.....and we spent almost 15 mins searching everywhr for the frikkin piece of paper.....thinking all this while ...what the fuck was goin on? how could it just disappear when it was in my hand just 5 seconds before it went missing....and no one had left the damn car!!!

It was found at last and then the ticket reader would't open for some reason and we had to wait around for an hour before some fucking idiot responsible for smooth operation and security of the parking lot decided to get off his ass...and do what he is paid for...

This was followed by us getting lost in the city and drove around like crazy for about 40 mins and then finally got to the place where we were actually supposed to get in 10 mins....two hours late..and then had dinner at a crap chinese restaurant with food that looked and tasted disgusting....and had mushrooms tht looked like diseased tumours and smelt of god knows what.... the mushrooms (which btw I had to ask one of them...what the brown flappy thingie was?) ...and we were so gonna order fukien fried rice....( fuckin fried rice?!? WTF??) but then decided against it...god knws if what wld be in the fuckin fried rice if thats what they have named it.. :P

and to end the eventful night I lost my phone.....we left the restaurant at 11:15 pm I realised i didn't have my phone at 12:30 am...too late the restaurant was closed and I don't feel to hopefull abput getting my phone back..which means im stuck paying for the phone i don't have nemore and have to get a new phone...

this will stay etched in memory for a while....

12 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

That's some 'eventful' night!

Anonymous said...

a day wen mr murphy made u his fav victim....tk care!!

Saim said...

a day when everything went wrong I guess...happens!!!

Aphrodite said...

@what's.....ahmmmm !!! I found my fone btw. :)

Aphrodite said...

@buzzz... :)eventful..but was fun too :)

Aphrodite said...

@numb..i lived uncle podger's life for a day.. :)

Cяystal said...

I agreee with CN..
sabke saath hota hai,baby..chill! :p

Aphrodite said...

@crystal...hmmm....chilled i am...got my phone :)

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ooookhaay!!! that was quite a day!!!!

Aphrodite said...

@moo....was too :P

rachita said...

hey..
rite...quite an evening to remember!

Aphrodite said...

@fool...ahmm was too :)