Sunday, November 9, 2008

end of hybernation...

I haven't blogged or read others blogs for a while now... Just that I coudn't be bothered kindof attitude has set in .... I couldn't be bothered with nething....Don't want to give a damn about anything....because I have seen at the end of the day it doesn't matter whether you are honestly trying hard to get stuff right or just are another mindfucked soul... trying to make sense of whatever the hell is the way it is and why..... Have been watching a lot of movies of late...at least 1 every night...past midnight.....having difficulty sleeping...getting oe nights peacefull slumber would be welcomed above anything else....Insomnias just become the way of life..and I have tried hard to fight off the millions of things tht I seek answers to...but to no avail...may be I'm destined to be one of the million of unhappy people who just give up after a couple of fights and just learn to live life and accept what has been bestowed (shoved ur way) on one....

I am supposed to get back my marked thesis tomorrow (fingers and toes crossed) and also have the stupid Pol. Eco. presentation tomorrow....I absolutely detest the subject...thank god my topic wasn't that boring...actually its kindof interesting...the importance of econophysics...or the extent of application of physics to economics.... Im all packed ..took me two hours to get that done.... Have to do a fair bit of assignment correction for one of the units I taught this semester...between wednessday and friday...and thn saturday I am free to fly......

I've been looking forward to me trip for a long time now....impatient-ly crossing of days of my calender...but somehow now that its merely 4 days away...I don't feel that rush or excitement...that feeling which is all to familiar when I'm about to go home..anymore...Wonder why.... don't have tht many friends back home nemore..but I can makedo with the buddies that are still hanging around....I guess.... I have to make an extra honest effort to stay home a lot more than last time....so my parents stop winging about me not spending enough time at home last summer..... I guess they are right in their own way......

Next post shall be in about the escapades in India....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey welcome back buddy, you were missed, wishing u a good happy monday morningg...........

and here is my new blog link :

http://lifebeyondobvious.blogspot.com/

Cheers...

Aphrodite said...

@buzz... thankx a tad busy these days...will drop by soon... :P

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey first time im visiting ur blog and i liked this place a lot! will be back to read more from you!

What's In A Name ? said...

will wait for the next post

ad libber said...

Please, you have to tell me, how does one apply physics to economics, I hate the former and am supposed to graduate in the latter and teh curiosity is killing me. Econophysics, egad!

Aphrodite said...

@harini..thank u for droppin by..

Aphrodite said...

@whats...lets c..when the kolkata post makes its way...:P

Aphrodite said...

@adlibber....theres million diff ways..google papers on the econophysics conferences that were held in our very own city of Joy!!! How can u not like physics??? i like better than economics neday and I'm doin the latter too :)

Saim said...

hope u hv a rockin trip bak home
njoy it here n 4get all tht shit...econophyiscs sounds interesting:)

Aphrodite said...

@buzzz....sure will have fun :P