Sunday, October 12, 2008

a lot like love...

I got another award by a fellow blogger...Thank you Krystal for awarding me the cutest blogger award...and she is also the tagger for todays post...

This is the first time I'm doing a tag....so here we go..
and its all about love...well lets say a lot about love...shall we....

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
well well reaction would be a three stage process for me...first immense anger,then a lot of pain and lastly slow acceptance...nothing u can do about it... :(

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
dream come true..i have always wanted to live in a mansion made of chocolate where taps when opened cough up coke and juice or melted chocolate.....something out of willy wonka's world or the house like the one the witch in hansel and grethel owned...

3. Why do you blog?
to let others know a tad more about me...and i guess it acts as a stress ball....not a ball..but lets the steam out when a lot of pressure builds up...

4. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
yeah may be..depends on if he is available....im rather picky so if its a best friend and single theres a big chance I really really like the fellow...:P

5. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
i would say being loved...you can love someone all you want..u would be blessed if that returns to u..that and more.. :)

6. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
depends actually....I could wait for quiet some time if I know for sure its meant to happen so day..may be not now but sometime in near future...just need that bit of reassurance to make it through the waiting period... :P

7. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
well my bad luck....not much I can do...about it..apart from break em up ...MUHAHAHA...no I wouldn't do that... :P

8. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?
thats a hard one...I would say child abuse...It breaks my heart... o and also the plight of african natives...specially small kids...a million start their life with HIV in their bloodsteams... :(

9. What takes you down the fastest?
judgemental-morons-with-brains-the-size-of-peanuts-and-mouths-the-size-of-the-face-of-Luna-Park...

10.What resurrects you the fastest?
A good laugh...a meaningful conversation...LOVE...this one works for neone.. ;)

11. What’s your fear?
fear...well i feel lost at the mere thought of losing ones I love forever...I also have another fear...a nightmare that recurrs ever so often...I have walked out of home in the nude...Everytime I picture that I have been jerked out of deep slumber...


12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I do not know her wellenough to comment...but from what I can tell...a good soul.. :)

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Depends on who I'm married to....actually no...all the happiness might just get sucked out when one has to deal with money matters and be parsimonious all the time...I pick rich and single... I still get to flirt with other men. yeah??

14. Whats the purpose of such Tags?
no purpose..just killing time ..and letting the world know ur personal choices... :P

15. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?
thats a hard one...may be I won't pick but be happily in love with both...or may be ill pick the one thats crazier...

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
well if its a serious something which I know is mutual...hell yeah..give my all and more... :)

17. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
depends on what the act was....to be honest I might consider forgiving but forgetting never...!!

18. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
well better single than alone in a wrong relationship...but again if not that then no doubt in a happy symbiotic relationship...

19. Who/what inspired you to start blogging?
no one in particular heard a lot of people read a few...and so i decided to do it too...

20. Tag 6 people.
not just 6...everyone who reads this..consider urself tagged... :)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aphrodie, the 2nd or 3rd answer about choclates is great one. Am taking up the tag soon!!

And i loved the answers. very precise and very subtle. clear mind!!

Aphrodite said...

@buzz.. i love chocolate and Im a big sinner if gluttony is a sin.. :P ...but thn who doesn't!?!

ad libber said...

My typing fingers tingle. I must, oh must, do this tag. Except I have no answer to any of the questions.

Damn.

Saim said...

wow...every1 seems 2 b doing dis tag!!!
choc mansion..invite me over if tht bcums a reality:)

Aphrodite said...

@ad...Oh u must absolutely must follow wht ur tingling fingers tell u to do :P

Aphrodite said...

@numb...sure will :)

maverick said...

such a long tag...lol...n the 2nd answer was funny...

Aphrodite said...

@maverick..hmm i love chocolate :)

Solitaire said...

What if the person who loved you is not someone you love? Would you still feel blessed or would you feel guilty that you are not able to reciprocate?

Aphrodite said...

if I love someone and I m single and i know this second someone likes me......and I like the person somewhat..i would probably go for it...and if i loved someone else and that was reciprocated and theres a third person trying to make the straight line into a traingle...I would feel guilty as there would be nothing I could do about it... :P how about u?

Keshi said...

I did this tag 2 weeks ago :)

Nicely done girl!



**and lastly slow acceptance...nothing u can do about it...


ur being very realistic. Well-said girl!



Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@keshi...:)ill go back and check urs.. :)

Cяystal said...

**judgemental-morons-with-brains-the-size-of-peanuts-and-mouths-the-size-...




LOL!
You did it well..and you did it quickly!
Just yesterday had i tagged you! :D


(PS-come check my new anti-love post! =D)

Aphrodite said...

@krystal...hmmm....i was immensely bored...this is how much of an efficient worker I'm :P

Anonymous said...

yay!! nice nice...
You don't seem to lemme forget abou the judgemental-morons-with-brains-the-size-of-peanuts-and-mouths-the-size-of-the-face-of-Luna-Park...


i so love it :D :D

love love!

:-) you know, you make me smile **sigh** i dnt really knw why :P

and yah i have will SOMEDAY do this tag :))

i will!

Aphrodite said...

@veens...glad i could make u smile girlie.. :P definitely do the tag..shall drop by soon :P

Cяystal said...

Where art thou from my blog ? :D

Aphrodite said...

@crystal...hihi...im right here..just been a tad busy... :)

Cяystal said...

okkay..come down..read my isshttorry! :D

Aphrodite said...

@crystal...read ur ishtory...very heart breaking and very familiar to me.. :(