Tuesday, July 22, 2008

wisdom comes at a cost...

true to the title...wisdom really does come with a hefty price tag on it....for my case its pain....don't be surprised...yes u heard me its pain....i'm talking about the so called "WISDOM" in big black capital blocks and in masive quote unquote marks....
I'm talking about the painful process of wisdom tooth tryting to tear through my gum to surface and get a taste my mouth...this has been on for almost four years now...Mommy keeps telling me...you are a girl learn to endure pain....of this sort...its been part of life for a really long time now...This time round the situation is such....Its frikkin cold and I have been feeling a bit low lately and Uni starts next week and I have a hell of a lot of work pending and to top it all wisdom unasked is knocking at my gums and causing me immense discomfort not just because of the swollen left side of my gum but a slight pain in my ears too because of the tooth ache...Boo HOoo.. :'(

1 comment:

Benaam Badnaam said...

oh yeah i know wat u going thru...i got four of those buggers alternatively trying to pierce thru...

worst is house fellas dont believe in daaru to kill the pain and i sure as hell dont like davaa :P