Wednesday, July 23, 2008

u know or you don't.....

I'm back...was in a bad mood to begin with in the morning...well why not..after all the toothache is getting worse... :'( and I was asked to go to uni for absolutely no good reason...the stupid lecturer cld have emailed me the things he did after taking a look at me....before he had done so...and then i thought i would get some of my modelling stuff done..and guess what not a single pc on campus i had access to had E-views on it...made me so mad...what a complete waste of a nice day....such an unproductive day...and i kindof woke up bit late and had to rush so i totally forgot about breakfast or lunch...soooooo.....its was a triple deal....tooth ache+ear ache+head ache....

neway...while on my way home a picked up a handfull of movies....7 english and 1 bollywood...the recent amir khan banner film..jaane too ya jaane na...aka u know or you don't....a whole bunch of new comers...apart from imran khan ( who i have heard is related to aamir khan) none so cute....hes cute in a wierd sort of way...neway very sweet touchy story about two friends in love who don't realise it (coz they had taken each other for granted) till they part ways...and thats when they start to feel the void created by the other.....liked it...

I have yet another crush....this time its this adorable really sweet guy from class...but alas something stopping things from taking the natural course again...but every time I talk to him...I can't help but think "O! how cute.."& "oh my god hes soooo nice"...and "oh why meee god!!".....damn....!!!have to get over him....my list of crushes and "for the moment" dates have been goin on for quite some time now...one things good about it being this way....doesn't give me time to get bored... ;) but i also crave something meaningful at times....and such flicks make this feeling a tad strong.....

No comments: