Wednesday, September 10, 2008

with or without a reason...

I don't know if I should be happy or sad....I mean for any random joe blow..harry or dick....I would appear to be a normal happy soul...but I'm not....I think I know what the reasons are at times...but at others I'm at a loss for reasoning...to rationalise my own reactions and behaviour....

I'm not all that unpredictable...but theres this anger burning up a hole in me...anger for what I do not know....but I know I have this excess energy that needs to be channelised before it leads to something extreme....lifes been a boring monotonous something for as long as I can remember and I don't see it changing anytime soon....which pisses me off majorly....

I like things/people I would myself not categorise as nice/amiable....when I ask myself why...I can't find a reason for it.....well I can to an extent but still doesn't justify why I would stick to such and such....my studies are nearing an end....

Wanna switch my stream.....most people see it as immature and eccentric....but to me I have my own reasons....It'll make me happy...actually more than that....I am looking for a niche to ...get away from the mental turmoil that is churning up inside everyday.....

for now that has to be put on halt.....coz of lack of the right things.....but I hope I can get back to it a year or two from now....even to myself it sounds too far fetched at times......but I hope the instinct stays alive and I can pursue it....if not It'll be a regret i shall nurture forever...what if I had given it a try.....

theres too many what if's circling around teh periphery of me cephalon at all times....if only i could get some answer...if only.....

on a different note....I have been working my ass offf for the past few weeks....my supervisor is a boob-staring-good-for-nothing-ass who has not done much to help me with my research....he is not even hot..!!

I have been downloading a lot of disney animations and all of house MD episodes for a while now....I already have all of season 4...shall soon have the rest...a great addition to my repertoire...:)

I absolutely love house...I know you must be thinking (if u at all watch it) whts so great abt him....everything....he's whole persona is so attractive...hot old men..I have hots for lot of them....:).....Ihave changed my sleep cycle totally...I go to sleep arnd 3:30 am on all days but tuesdays....and I also am sick of teaching idiotic-dumb-arses-who-have-brains-the-size-of-peanuts....feel like stabbing myself at times....gets to me at times...:(

I still havn't been able to watch persepolis... :'( someone please come with me...anyone...please please....

watch this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_QMFJUX3JY&feature=related:) I plaigiarised the title of the post...its one of my favourite posts by a fellow blogger...oh but i guess its not plaigiarising...if i'm acknowledging it...:P

22 comments:

What's In A Name ? said...

Persepolis be one of the finest animated films. It is a girl's story and strangely is also a political commentary of her times.

P.S- this word-verification thing is no good.

Aphrodite said...

@whats....hmmm i knw wht its about..and i think its a great film...but none in my circle of friends wanna go watch it..:(

What's In A Name ? said...

Sure, u know. :)

Aphrodite said...

@whats...btw i like ur posts...thanks for dropping by..:)

Keshi said...

aww HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

seems like we both hit the Blues at the same time. it happens girl. and then we bounce bak. But I know that deep down I'd always be wondering wut this life is all abt LOL! Im clueless man!


Ur boss seems like an ugly perv? ROFL! TC hun!


And take it easy. U'll be alright. Trust me. :)


Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@keshi..thanks..save me..i have been hit by the blues a long time back..and havn't managed to get out of it..:( not my boss my honours supervisor..:( hugs for u to...

Parul Gupta said...

hey dear why do u sound so depressed....this is just a phase honey and will pass soon....

cheers up sweetie
parul

Saim said...

Blue seems to b d flavor of d month, is it:(
I can so identify wid ur predicament...just hang on, thrs a dawn awaiting u!!!

Anonymous said...

why is everybody fuming today. i m fuming too.

Aphrodite said...

@parul..well...i wasa smoldering dragoness/calm before a storm for a while now...i hope it passes soon..thanks...

Aphrodite said...

@numb...:)...im becoming comfortably numb..:(

Aphrodite said...

@buzz..i guess theres plenty of asses who are also judgemental morons-with-brains-the size-of -a peanut-and-mouth-the-size-of-luna-park- to piss us off everynow and again....im mostly pissed these days..:(

maverick said...

hmm...so u r into watching animated stuff..lol

Aphrodite said...

@maverick...i love things that let me escape...from reality for a while...nd yes i ox animation..:)

Keshi said...

**have been hit by the blues a long time back..and havn't managed to get out of it

me too. Once u REALISE something, its hard to UN-REALISE it.

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@keshi...true...i wonder if itll ever be the same good old days ever?!?

Anonymous said...

hmm.. I dnt knw what to comment on?! there r so many things u said here :-/

abt changing yur stream... it is better to giv it a try rather than feeling sad that u never gave it a chace bebeh :) dontcha worry :)

dontcha worry abt the peanut sized brainees :D they will always be there :-/

then If i were around where u r..we wud have gne out together kinds! I like watching movies :D and This movie sure does sound promising...but i dnt foloow other languages :(

then what?! abt so many things that r wrong...hmm! did u notice there has to be some thing wrong always innit?! but then most other times there are so many good things happening that they overshadow the bad ones.. but at sme times... they just are there..

phew!

:)

now smile and just leave it! :D

take care :)

PS - who is that 'FAV' blogger?!

Aphrodite said...

@veens...thrs been someting wrong for eons now...iam obssessed with offbeat films...thts in french..my fav language...:) downloaded it but turned out to be french without subtitles :( i love loosing meself in the world of movies toooo :) tht blogger is zewt...:)

Keshi said...

my dear good old days r not forever...thats why we should live in the moment.

altho lately all my 'moments' suck arse big time. lol!

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@keshi...yeah mine have have been somewhat the same..:(

Keshi said...

I guess we all get bored from life's mundane nature every now n then...and we know its not gonna change. sadly. but smile anyways..cos we CAN. :)

*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Aphrodite said...

@keshi.. big big big :)